Remember how we mentioned the 16-year-old who got a Supercars drive?

He’s back in the news, but not for good reasons…

Today, Rullo was testing with the Lucas Dumbrell Team in Winton, preparing for the official VASC testing at Eastern Creek, and crashed.

The crash itself bought out red flags, causing a halt to the session where other teams from the main series and the Dunlop series were also testing cars.

Rullo emerged from his car uninjured after the Turn 2 shunt, however he has gifted those who don’t believe he deserves to race at the highest level of Australian motorsport some extra ammunition. Personally, I would say it is best to judge him after he takes to the track at Clipsal for the first race of the season.