Williams has become the first team to reveal their 2017 car! The FW40 was revealed in a video posted by Autosport, showcasing the new features that are on the car as a result of the new regulations.

The livery of the car has stayed basically the same, though slightly different to the 2016 FW39. They’ve also kept the same nose as they had in 2015 and 2016, which if I’m honest, was something I hoped they would change it in order to be more aesthetically pleasing. However, if it delivers results, does it really matter?

Anyway, here are some pictures of the new car for you all to enjoy:

img_4951

img_4948