Sebastien Buemi has won the Buenos Aires ePrix, making a hat-trick of wins to start the third season of the series. Jean-Eric Vergne finished in second, while pole-sitter Lucas di Grassi finished in third after escaping what should have been an unsafe release penalty.

Buemi went on to say that he felt comfortable leading after a easy first stint, but did not have as good a setup for the second stint.

Next up is the Mexico City ePrix, where Esteban Gutierrez will make his debut in the electric series. We just have one question, though.

Will he finally score some points? We will find out on the 1st of April.