After Renault and Sauber, it was Force India’s turn today to launch their 2017 challenger!

Just like Renault, the event was livestreamed through Facebook, though on the Sky Sports F1 page. We had some fun on there through our F1 page on Facebook however, at one point getting a whole screen of wow reacts just for the sake of having some banter with fellow F1 fans, and to cut out the angry reacts from those impatiently waiting for the launch to take place. We’d like to give a quick shoutout to those who made this screenshot possible!

WOW.png
We decided to liven up the wait for the VJM10 to break covers… Wow reacts only of course.

Then, the drivers, the Mexican Sergio Perez and the new boy Esteban Ocon, came out with their brand new-for-2017 racing suits on and ready to reveal the Mercedes-engined beast to the world.

Here are some photos of the new VJM10!