Another one bites the dust…

It has just been announced by Formula 1 and the Sepang International Circuit that Malaysia will no longer host a Formula 1 race as of 2018, making this year’s race the 19th and last race at the venue, after its opening in 1999.

We will have 21 exciting events to look forward to in the 2018 calendar, with the additions of the French and German races. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank the Sepang International Circuit for their hospitality and professionalism over the years, and their ongoing commitment to motorsport.

– Sean Bratches, Managing Director of Commercial Operations for F1.

Relive one of the most dramatic moments in Malaysian Grand Prix history here.